SXSW Condos 2 is a new condominium development by Primont Homes located at Islington Avenue and Steeles Avenue West, Vaughan.
Top Five Reasons to Live at SXSW Condos 2:
1. Investment Opportunity - York University, which is the 3rd largest postsecondary school in the country and home to more than 55,000 students, is located just down the street. With SXSW Condos 2 offering free shuttle service straight to the school, this makes the perfect place for students to call home during the school year and the perfect opportunity for real estate investors to expand their portfolio.
2. Green Space - SXSW Condos 2 will offer residents the ultimate in ravine and Parkside living, located on the edge of 30 acres of beautiful forested green space. The nearby Humber River and scenic trails provide peaceful surroundings within a busy city.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround the Islington and Steeles neighbourhood. Residents will have easy access to everything they need, plus dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Big Box Stores and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are just a short drive away.
4. Access to Transit - TTC regional bus routes are easily accessible from SXSW Condos 2, allowing residents to commute throughout the city and connect to the subway to arrive at Union Station in just over an hour. SXSW Condos 2 also offer free shuttle services to York University and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
5. Major Thoroughfares - Residents of SXSW Condos 2 that prefer to travel by vehicle can easily access several different thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 407, 427, and 400, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and GTA. Motorists can commute into the city's downtown core in under 40 minutes.